Choice. Flexibility. Control.
Whether it is the strategy for your health plan of approaching the volatility around health care compliance, the Independent School Benefits Consortium (ISBC) provides schools with the resources to be informed. We work closely with our schools across the country to make sure they have a personal health plan strategy that works for them. We provide long-term solutions to short-term problems. We feel it’s important for every school to not just look at their healthcare strategy today, but to think about where they will be in 3-5 years and what is needed to get them to their goals.
The ISBC is an employee benefit solution that focuses on cost control through innovative funding and cultivating a culture of wellbeing. The ISBC concierge approach to your benefit needs provides you with cost control, flexibility in plan design and market strength – regardless of your school’s size.
Additionally, the ISBC experience includes a full range of services, such as:
- Employee Communications
- Concierge Services for Claims and Life Challenges
- Individualized Benefits Counseling
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Compliance Resources around Human Resources and Health Care Reform
ISBC National Presence
The ISBC has over 55 member schools across 13 states. Membership is comprised of schools ranging in size from 25 employees to 500, and representing schools from Pre-K to 12th Grade, non-secular and secular, boarding and day. The ISBC works closely with the Assurex Global network of brokers to offer local solutions and representation for independent schools.
The ISBC is a preferred risk pool built around an enhanced wellness platform. Our goal is to help employees reach their optimal health while protecting the school from marketplace volatility.
ISBC Access to Coverage
The ISBC is part of the Oswald Companies, a large regional insurance consulting firm that supports schools around all aspects of their risk management:
- Property & Casualty (expertise in independent schools: board governance, boarding, athletic facilities, equestrian needs, fleet safety, kidnap & ransom, international travel)
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers insurance
- Key man insurance
- Retirement Planning Services
- Human Resource assistance: web technology, compliance resources, survey tool